Land, Lake & Sky Packages
Discover the total beauty of Lake Macquarie and surrounds with a Helicopter Joy Flight Package.
To share even more of Lake Macquarie's unique beauty with you, we have created 4-packages that showcase the area from above. Each package is based on:
- 2 people twin share
- All flights take off and land at historic Lake Macquarie Airport
- Prices quoted are accurate at time of publishing. However these prices can change seasonally. Please confirm with us when making your booking.
Above & Beyond – from $325*
Overnighter Package with 10-minute chopper flight
- One night super comfortable Deluxe Queen Room
- 10-minute helicopter flight over beautiful Blacksmiths Beach, Marks Point, Swansea, Lake Macquarie Yacht Club and other local attractions.
- Plus - you may even glimpse sharks, stingrays and dolphins frolicking in the ocean!
Up, up and Away – from $500*
Overnighter with 20-minute Explorer flight
- One night in our Deluxe Queen Room or Deluxe Twin Room.
- 20-minute scenic flight takes in our magnificent coast to the City of Newcastle. There, from Blacksmiths and Nobby's famous beaches you'll see the stunning Redhead cliffs on your way back via Charlestown and Lake Macquarie.
It's a truly breathtaking experience!
Love is in the Air – from $500*
Overnighter plus sunset flight
- One night in our Deluxe Queen Room
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling white
- 20-minute flight along the coast to Newcastle, over famous Blacksmiths and Nobby's beaches
- Watch the sun set slowly in a vivid display of colour over the Watagans and Mount Sugarloaf ...
... a perfect setting to surprise someone you love.
Business & Pleasure – from $720*
Overnighter with 30-minute discovery flight
Perfect opportunity for Property Investors!
- One night in our Deluxe Queen Room or Deluxe Twin Room
- 30-minute coastal flight takes in all the amazing views that the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie region has to offer.
- From Newcastle Harbour to the northernmost tip of the largest saltwater lake in the Southern Hemisphere
- Fly over Valentine and Belmont, south to Murray's Beach
- Then north again over spectacular Catherine Hill Bay, Caves Beach and Swansea Heads.
No wonder this region is one of Australia's hottest property 'hot spots'!
* These prices may change seasonally. Please confirm with us when making your booking.